Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Online Energy Audit website.
- We collect the following personal information online: name, street, Zip code, email address, telephone number, site password, and credit card number with expiration (if you choose this method of payment).
- We use the personal information collected from you to answer the emails we receive, process payments for services, and analyze your utility bills to help reduce your costs and increase your home’s comfort. Personal information we collect is not used for any other purpose and is not shared.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we employ appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Protecting the privacy of minors is especially important. For that reason, we never knowingly solicit or maintain information from minors, nor does our website encourage minors to provide personal information.
- You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request detailing the error(s). To protect your privacy and security, we also will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- In the unlikely event any of the personal information you supply us online is misused, you may redress these issues by contacting us directly at email@example.com.